Thanks to advertising, travelers using Chicago’s terminals can now access quick, limitless, able-to-stream WiFi for free. In order to meet the various needs of today’s hyper-connected consumers, their mixed Wi-Fi model offers customers more flexibility and choice.
Formerly, the terminals in Chicago handed out free 30 minute WiFi to all visitors. Travelers will get unrestricted free Wi-Fi, with floating commercials every 45-minutes. By subscribing to a one day or quarterly Boingo membership, travelers can also choose even faster internet.
Follow these pretty simple steps in order to connect to the Midway Airport WiFi.
- Turn on the WiFi from the settings menu of your device.
- Select “Boingo Hotspot” from the available networks. If you can not find this SSID, then look for “_Free_MDW_Wi-Fi” and select it.
- Start your browser and browse to any page you like. The network should bring you to a welcome page.
- Click on the option titled “Watch Ad to Connect”.
- You have to complete the ad in order to start using the network.
- After the ad ends, you can start using the network.
The WiFi facility offered by the Midway Airport is completely free thanks to advertisers. Travelers do not need to pay for using the network.
Travelers can normally browse the web or read their emails. They should also be able to stream movies and TV shows.
At Midway International Airport, there is a limitless free Wi-Fi connection available at every gate, both before and after security.
Only laptops, smartphones, and tablets can be connected to the network.
The authority has not established any ban on any specific task.
The WiFi network at Midway Airport offers unlimited free WiFi. So travelers can use as much data as they want.
Although we could not find any specific numbers about the speed of the network, according to the authorities, travelers can easily stream videos online by using the network. So the speed should be good enough.
Travelers can use the network for a straight 45 minutes period. After this period, the session will get timed out and you have to reconnect to the network by watching another ad.
Every stage of guests’ experience at the terminal will be able to charge their devices, thanks to Midway International Airport. The sites listed below have workspaces with AC plugs and seats or desks with constructed recharging ports for devices.
- Entrance waiting area chairs
- Seats for Lower Tier Baggage Area
- Upper-Level Seating Tickets
- Central Market/Main Food
- Food Court at Concourse A
- Near the immersive display about the Battle of Midway
- Café Dining Next to True Burger and Near Gate A5
Midway has improved the consumer experience by introducing energy seats all through the airport and luggage claim sections in order to better serve current online travelers.
When passengers reach their gates, they will be able to rest, study, or recharge their gadgets even from the comfortability of their energy seats. Additionally, they’ve placed more seats with power outlets in Concourse A next to the hands-on Midway display.
Chairs with power sockets are available in each gate reception area’s waiting room. Make careful to confirm the availability of your seat.
Is there free Wi-Fi at Midway Airport?
Yes, a Free unlimited WiFi network is available throughout every point of the Midway Airport.
Does Chicago Midway Airport have WiFi?
Yes, Chicago Midway Airport has the facility of free unlimited WiFi internet thanks to the advertisers. Travelers can use the network for unlimited 45-minute periods with ad interventions and consume as much data as they need.
How do I access the Midway Airport WiFi?
1. Turn on the WiFi from the settings menu of your device.
2. Select “Boingo Hotspot” from the available networks. If you can not find this SSID, then look for “_Free_MDW_Wi-Fi” and select it.
3. Start your browser and browse to any page you like. The network should bring you to a welcome page.
4. Click on the option titled “Watch Ad to Connect”.
5. You have to complete the ad in order to start using the network.
6. After the ad ends, you can start using the network.
Is Wi-Fi at the Midway Airport free?
Yes, the WiFi facility at the Midway Airport is absolutely free for every traveler. But travelers can opt to subscribe to a high-speed WiFi connection provided by Boingo in exchange for a monthly subscription rate.
|Boingo Wireless Customer Care
|(800) 880 4117