Miami International Airport, one of several busiest airports in the United States, sees an estimated 45 million passengers annually. To make the traveler’s time in the airport productive, the authority has established facilities to offer Wireless Internet coverage throughout the airport.
The airport offers both free and paid WiFi. Travelers can enjoy the premium service by paying 4.95 or 7.95 USD. On the other hand, there is also a Basic Package that offers unlimited free WiFi for travelers, but to use this package, travelers need to watch some ads.
Travelers can start enjoying the network by following a few simple steps.
- Turn on WiFi from your device’s settings menu. –
- Select “MIA-WiFi” from the available networks.
- Your browser should automatically open at this point. If it doesn’t, try opening it manually. You will be able to see the Network welcome page.
- If you want to use the Basic Package, Just tap “Connect”. An ad will be played, and your network will be connected after the ad ends.
- If you want to enjoy the other two options, simply pay using your credit card from the payment portal.
- You can enjoy the network now.
The Miami International Airport authority is offering basically three packages for travelers who are willing to use the network.
Although travelers can use the Basic Package without having to pay any charges, they need to watch one or multiple ads to use the service. The next two packages do not require watching any ads.
All common internal spaces of Miami International Airport, such as the terminal building, arrival checkpoints, luggage handling, and the Miami Airport Hotels, offer WiFi connectivity via the MIA WiFi System.
Another option is renting wifi devices at airport, You can get it from MIA airport lounge area. It’s requred to booking in advance.
- Online TV and movie streaming.
- Taking part in meetings
- Browsing on social networks.
- Establishing connections through video calls with loved ones.
- And pretty much all other tasks.
Any gadget that allows wireless access is capable of establishing a network connection.
MIA Airport authority is not restricting the users from using the specific services but they must abide by the terms and conditions.
All the packages offer Unlimited Data Limits.
Although we could not find any specific numbers, the network speed is pretty good as per the reviews of travelers.
If you are using the Standard or Premium package, you can use the network without any interruptions. But, if you are using the Basic package, the session will run out every 45 minutes and you will need to reconnect with the network by watching an ad.
Is there free Wi-Fi at the Miami airport?
Yes, The Airport offers both free and paid WiFi.
How do I get Mia Wi-Fi?
1. Turn on WiFi from your device’s settings menu. –
2. Select “MIA-WiFi” from the available networks.
3. Your browser should automatically open at this point. If it doesn’t, try opening it manually. You will be able to see the Network welcome page.
4. If you want to use the Basic Package, Just tap “Connect”. An ad will be played, and your network will be connected after the ad ends.
5. If you want to enjoy the other two options, simply pay using your credit card from the payment portal.
6. You can enjoy the network now.
How much does Miami Airport WiFi cost?
Travelers who pay 4.95 or 7.95 USD can benefit from the premium service. But at the other side, there is a Basic Plan that provides limitless free WiFi for passengers, but in order to use it, they must view some advertisements.
For how long I can use the Miami Airport WiFi?
The network will not be interrupted when you’re using the Standard or Premium plan. However, when you’re using the Basic package, your session will expire after 45 minutes and you’ll have to view an advertisement to re-join the connection.
|(800) 880 4117