LAX is the United States 2nd busiest airport with an annual passenger count of 87.5 million. To serve this huge amount of travelers Lax is offering both free and paid WiFi plans covering all of their terminals. Travelers can get connected to the internet and do their work while they wait for their flight.
Free WiFi at Lax offers unlimited data for a session of 45 minutes. Travelers will have to watch an ad in order to avail this service. On the other hand, paid WiFi is also available at Lax provided by Boingo for a charge of 4.98 USD on the 1st month.
How to connect to the Lax free WiFi?
- Hover to the WiFi settings option of your mobile or laptop.
- Select “LAX Free WiFi” from the available networks.
- Open your default browser and a web page should automatically open.
- Select “Free Unlimited Wi-Fi” from the options.
- An ad will be played with the duration of 30 or 15 seconds.
- After the ad ends, you can enjoy the WiFi.
Travelers at Lax do need to pay anything to enjoy the internet, the service is totally free. On top of that travelers can also enjoy the premium WiFi network provided by Boingo for a monthly subscription of 4.98 USD for the first month. From the following months 14.98 USD will be charged.
Premium WiFi session
Once connected, travelers have access to the premium network for 24 hours straight.
How many devices can be connected to the premium network?
Travelers can connect upto 4 devices with the premium network with one subscription.
Services that can be enjoyed through Lax WiFi
Almost everything on the internet from surfing the web and email checking to connecting with friends and family can be done by connecting to Lax free WiFi. But the speed is not that good, so travelers can face problems while streaming videos or playing games.
Terminals with WiFi
Every terminal at Lax is under the coverage of wireless internet.
Once connected, travelers have access to the internet for 45 minutes straight. After the session is over, travelers will need to reconnect to the WiFi to start using again. An ad or short video with the duration of 30 or 15 seconds will be presented every time the WiFi is connected.
Restriction on usage
There are no restrictions on usage.
Travelers can enjoy unlimited amounts of data usage at Lax. There are no limits.
WiFi speed at Lax Airport is enough for normal browsing and social media scrolling. But travelers can face problems while streaming videos or playing games.
Is there free Wi-Fi at LAX?
Yes, Lax provides unlimited free WiFi connectivity for their travelers.
Is LAX free Wi-Fi safe?
Just like any public WiFi, Lax free WiFi is not 100% safe. Travelers will need to take precautions on their own while using it.
How do I connect my iPhone to LAX Wi-Fi?
1. Hover to the WiFi settings option of your mobile or laptop.
2. Select “LAX Free WiFi” from the available networks.
3. Open your default browser and a web page should automatically open.
4. Select “Free Unlimited Wi-Fi” from the options.
5. An ad will be played with the duration of 30 or 15 seconds.
6. After the ad ends, you can enjoy the WiFi.
Does LAX have T-Mobile?
Yes, T-mobile has partnered with Lax to offer both free and paid WiFi connectivity at all of the terminals.
|Call||(855) 463 5252|
|TTY||(800) 735 2929|