The overwhelming majority of people have been asking that the civil aviation authority focus on providing high-speed internet connectivity so that they can hook up to social networks, do official duties, and do other business or non-commercial tasks practically.
As a result, the significance of quicker internet access is rising day by day. John Wayne Airport WiFi bears responsibility for addressing the needs of travelers. SNA internet access has an easy way of connecting to continue making your waiting period more pleasurable, and we’ll go over the detailed information now.
How to connect to the John Wayne Airport WiFi?
- Open the Settings option of your device and go to WiFi or Connectivity.
- Select “JWAFREEWIFI” from the available networks list.
- Your browser will open and you have to accept the terms and conditions.
- You will be connected to the network after you accept the terms and conditions.
Travelers can use the WiFi for four hours per session. After this period, the WiFi will automatically get disconnected and you will have to connect again to use the network.
It is reported that the SNA free WiFi offers bandwidth from 5 megabytes to upto 20 megabytes.
Terminals with WiFi
The total terminal is under the free WiFi coverage and includes the sidewalks and ticketing areas also.
Services that can be enjoyed through SNA free WiFi
Travelers can use social media, do office work and attend meetings etc.
Travelers do not have to pay any charge to use the WiFi at SNA.
Paid WiFi at the airport
Free WiFi just started recently at John Wayne Airport. There are still no paid WiFi facilities offered by any company.
Restrictions on usage
There are no specific restrictions on WiFi usage. As long as travelers abide by the terms and conditions they can enjoy the internet.
Travelers can consume as much data as they want, there are no limitations on data usage.
Is there free WiFi at SNA airport?
Yes, SNA just started offering free WiFi for travelers recently.
How do I connect to SNA WiFi?
1. Open the Settings option of your device and go to WiFi or Connectivity.
2. Select “JWAFREEWIFI” from the available networks list.
3. Your browser will open and you have to accept the terms and conditions.
4. You will be connected to the network after you accept the terms and conditions.
What is the speed of SNA-free WiFi?
It is reported that the SNA free WiFi offers bandwidth from 5 megabytes to up to 20 megabytes.
How much does SNA charge for WiFi connectivity?
The WiFi facility at SNA is totally free. So travelers do not have to pay any charges to use the Airport’s free WiFi.
|949 252 5200
|949 955 9153